Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Food, Fun & Family!
What could be better?
I had so much fun putting Isabelle's basket together!

Let's face it, the candy and toys is just as much fun for adults as the kiddos! I loved putting the baskets together and seeing Isabelle's face as she went through her basket.
I promise she liked it, although the picture doesn't show it! lol

You want me to do what with these?

Precious curls!!

You got me chocolate?!?! :)

Bella & Aunt E



Bubbles!!

We played outside all afternoon with bubbles, toy cars, and sidewalk chalk. I am so glad warm days are here!! Finally!! As you can tell, besides cooking, I spent most of the day playing with Miss B*. We had a blast!
"He is risen! He is risen! Tell it out with joyful voice. He has burst his three days' prison; let the whole wide earth rejoice. Death is conquered; man is free. Christ has won the victory!"
**Happy Easter**
Mark 16:6

1 comment:

  1. She is too precious! Glad ya'll had a great Easter! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...