Monday, January 31, 2011

Bath Time!!

Miss Bailey's cord fell off before she was a week old!

I was not expecting that. Truth be told- I bawled like a baby!
Maybe it was the hormones... but I felt like my little baby was growing up already :(
We waited a few more days, and then gave her a real bath! She looooves her baths!
Isabelle loves her cousin Bailey, so when it was bathtime and Isabelle was visiting- we decided to toss them in together!

Isabelle hates having water poured over her head. She REALLY freaks out about it. So we decided to make a deal... if she would allow us to rinse her hair- we would let her help wash Bailey. See her rubbing her hands together- full of soap!
It went great- until she decided it was time to rinse her off and poured a HUGE cup of water right in her face! Whoops.
Luckily she didn't mind too much,
But I don't think poor Bailey liked sharing her bath!
Hi Mommy!


Are you going to show this to all of my boyfriends?

My favorite part of bathtime is the snuggle afterward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...