Monday, May 28, 2012

You Have Stolen My Heart

If anyone had told me a few years ago where I would be sitting on June 4, 2011 I wouldn't have believed a word of it. It was such a journey to get to where we are today. There have been many tears shed, and prayers prayed... but it has been an experience I will always treasure. It all started with a choice.

I made the choice to watch General Conference. Not a big choice- or something out of the ordinary. But it changed our lives. It led us to read the Book of Mormon together and for Matt to come to church, and the rest is explained here.

I don't think I will ever forget the memories from that day- especially the way that I felt.

Sweet Bailey slept through the entire Sealing. She looked like a little angel all in white. After the ceremony- she woke up and looked up at the Sealer. I've never seen her smile so big! She knew she was in the right place, and she knew she was close to Heaven and looking at a man of God.

We are so blessed to be an eternal family!









**Whoops** Edited a date in this post and bumped it to the top. Now I don't know how to put it back lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...