Friday, November 4, 2011

August...

I've been reminded of what a horrible blogger I am. I know, I know... it has something to do with the highly energetic ELEVEN MONTH OLD I have running around my house. So here goes- the rest of August went a little something like this:

Milk Coma
Dog Crate Adventures
Target Shopping
Silly Sleeper
First Olive Garden Breadstick
Midnight Cookie Dough Mmmm :)
Veggie Puffs
Bailey hates grass
New High Chair
Happy 3rd Birthday Isabelle!

And in photos: ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love her binkie clip! I need to get some of those stylish things! =) And I also love that Bailey is sleeping in her adorable pink and white crib in her adorable 2 piece jammies! How incredibly sweet those photos were! sure wish we lived closer so i could be a part of your day to day life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...