Friday, January 6, 2012

Remeber.. November :)

Since I've been battling morning sickness since the end of October, Matt and I made a deal. If I got all of the wet ones- he would get the stinky diapers!! It only lasted for a week and we went back to our old "you get one, I get one" deal. But I had to document the present she gave Matt for his first turn!

Photobucket

Impressive huh? She truly is her Daddy's daughter :)

Photobucket

We enjoyed some nice snuggles with Daddy.

Photobucket

And Bailey got her first Birthday presents in the mail! She loved ripping the wrapping paper off and had so much fun opening her presents from Aunt Jennie and Uncle Jake :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

*THANKSGIVING*

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Both sides of our family got together at my dad's house and we had an awesome meal. Catie and Matt and a Turkey cook-off and each made a divine turkey :) I have never liked turkey one bit, and I thought both were awesome. It was the first Thanksgiving I've actually eaten turkey. I'm not sure if my sleepiness was from cooking the rest of the meal, washing the dishes, a tryptophan coma, or first trimester exhaustion. I'm attributing it too all of it. But all in all the food was great, the company was pretty enjoyable and Bailey's first Thanksgiving turned out perfectly!

Bailey got her first Ritz Cracker. They were a hit!

Photobucket

She was the first one ready to eat :)

Photobucket

Trying my pumpkin bread while I set the table and finished baking some of the goodies.

Photobucket

Turns out, she LOVES pumpkin bread!

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving love! <3 This makes 2 Halloweens and 2 Thanksgivings in a row that I have been pregnant. :) 37 weeks last Thanksgiving and 9 weeks this Thanksgiving :)

Photobucket

Daddy and his munchkin :)

Photobucket

"Look at all of my teef Mommy! Can I have some Turkey?"

Photobucket

Puppy kisses from Lipton. I'm sure he was licking some kind of food out of her hair.

Photobucket

Daddy on Stinky Duty!!!!

Photobucket

Little Monkey learned how to play the piano while we were at Papas :)
Looks like we may have a big purchase to make in a few years!

Photobucket

I have so many things to be Thankful for this year.
First and foremost my Savior. My amazing family and friends. My wonderful husband Matt Alt, my sweet little Bailey, and our Little Sprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...