Thursday, February 23, 2012

December Catch-Up

Yes I realize next week will be March. But that's what happens when you have an extremely active toddler and a mommy who can't get off the couch because morning sickness is ravaging her body. So, here we are, at the end of February attempting to catch up and bring the blog current. I should have made a New Year's Resolution to blog better... so I'm making a Spring Resolution to blog better. You gotta do whatcha gotta do :)

So here goes... DECEMBER

I'll start with a sleeping baby picture. Then I figure you'll forgive me for slacking in the blogging department since sleeping babies are so cute and all.

Photobucket

I'm already forgiven aren't I. I know... she's precious!

The month of December is always my favorite month of the year. The Christmas Spirit just changes people. Mostly for the better, there's always going to be the psycho at the mall who would rather run you over than give you 5 minutes to get your kiddo out of their stroller and into their carseat, but karma will catch up to them one day :). We got dressed up and went to our ward Christmas Party :)

Photobucket

Possibly the saddest part of the month was weaning Bailey. I shouldn't say sad- it was bitter sweet. My body needed the extra energy to create Little Sprout and Bailey was getting to be so big and not as interested in nursing... so it just felt like it was time. She is a CHAMP with her sippy cup!

Photobucket

We had playdates with friends :)

Photobucket

And waited outside in the cold to see SANTA on the firetruck like I did every year as a kid :) Apparently Bean thought chewing on my nose was appropriate to pass the time while we waited.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another new development in December- Bailey likes LEMONS!!! No idea where that came from, but after giving her 15 things to try at the dinner table (rolls, fruit, green beans, mashed potatoes, chicken, etc etc etc) Grampa gave her a lemon, and it was a success!

Photobucket

With lots of teeth brushing action afterwards :)

Photobucket

December was such a fun month! Stay tuned for Bailey's second Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...