Friday, September 10, 2010

26 Weeks!

Whoa. I can hardly believe it! I think pregnancy is definitely one of those times were life crawls by yet flies at the same time. It feels like I've been big and huge FOREVER, but it feels like yesterday when we saw that second little pink line.


Miss Bailey Bean is the size of an eggplant! She is growing so big and is so active! Last night she got one of her little feet stuck in between two of my ribs. OH MY GOSH OWWWW!!!! I'll take her playing tetherball with my bladder any day over that. Quite painful.


Her nursery is slowly coming together. I think nesting is FINALLY starting to kick in! Haha. I've been waiting for it so I can have the motivation to clean lol. I've washed all of Miss B's clothes and am getting them put away. She is going to be one fabulously dressed little girl! :)


I'm feeling alright myself. All of the not-so-fun end of pregnancy symptoms are starting to show up. Swelling, achiness, trouble bending over haha. But it is OH SO WORTH IT!


Matt and I are getting so excited for fall and winter! We were even listening to Christmas music the other night. :) We can't wait to meet our little girl!


DRUM ROLL PLEASE...


NO STRETCH MARKS!!!!!!

(Yet- knock on wood.)

My belly button is quickly disappearing. I'm wondering if it will 'pop', we'll see! Don't mind the gnarly scar. That's what happens when you have cute piercings and then your skin expands out of control lol.

I decided to try my hand at making another hat last night. Quite the improvement over the first one (in my opinion). Ready for our little Christmas present!



And simply because it's nice to remind myself that I haven't always resembled Shamu...
This was last summer.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't eat those Oreo's for breakfast! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey you are far from looking like shamu. You are beautiful! I wish I didn't have any stretch marks but I have stretch marks on top of stretch marks. Oh well at least I know that they are from each of my precious babies. I love the hat you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...