Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Caved

I finally gave in and bought a pair of these:



Secret Fit Belly...

Yup, I know I said I would never wear you. I was wrong. I am in

***HEAVEN***


Holy cow they're soooo comfy! They make my belly look great- they don't give me a funky 'cut-off' look around my hips. And nooooooo elastic!!! Oh yeah- whoever came up with this idea is a genius. I actually feel stylish again, and not like I'm wearing my hubby's oversized clothes. I highly doubt I'll be puting on a pair of heels any time soon, but I am in looooove.

Secret Fit Belly... You're my new best friend.


And the Great Dress Dilema- SOLVED!!



(The pretty black one on the right.) I don't think I could fit my huuuuuge body into my wedding dress any time soon! LOL. I couldn't breathe that day, it it was quite a few pounds ago. Haha.


It's gorgeous and simple (minus the red sash) add a cardigan and TADA!!!!! Free dress!! Yay for hand-me-downs! :)

2 comments:

  1. Shade Clothing is having a liquidation sell and their maternity shirts are on huge discount just in case you're interested. Everything is an extra 25% off the sale price today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say never ;)

    So glad you figured out the dress thing...for freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :) IDK why I didn't think of that either, I just looked at those pix the other day. You are a genius!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...