Sunday, August 28, 2011

Six Months!

A month off from blogging and I was already behind! Yikes... It seems like since the moment Bailey was born I feel like I've been playing catch-up. Oh well- I have a super cute reason for being distracted!

Six months rolled around and Bailey was sitting up like a champ!


She is always happy and smiling like her little life depends on it. She smiles with her whole face and I love seeing her so happy!


Whoa Mommy!! Look what I can do! She is so close to crawling it's scaring me! She can rock back and forth on all fours!

Her six month appointment went great! She was 15lbs 4oz and out of nowhere gained 4 whole pounds in 2 months! She'd been gaining so slowly so we were super happy to see that she had finally put on some weight! (Even though she is still wearing 3 month clothing).


At six months Bailey:

-Gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
-Is eating tons of purees (I STILL can't get her to eat peas or green beans!)
-Banana's are her favorite food.
-She sits up so well! Rarely falling over.
-Her feet can finally reach the floor in her Jumparoo (on the lowest setting).
-Adores her Daddy. The moment he walks in the room she lights up.
-She loves to go with me everywhere I go. We can go shopping, out to dinner, to play, and she is happy as a clam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...