Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleepy Girl

There is a moment in every mommy's life when you realize your baby really isn't a BABY anymore. It might be when they roll over for the first time, or when they say 'Mama' or 'Dada' for the first time. For me, it was this...

Photobucket

When it was truly time to move Bailey from her Bassinet into her crib, permanently. It was then that I realized that my sweet, squishy newborn was gone and I had an amazing little baby in her place. It took me a while to really realize that I needed to move her, I mean- look at this face!

Photobucket

And is there a cuter sleeper in the whole world?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm thinking 'no' on that one. :) She usually doesn't have that much stuff in her crib, just her seahorse and now a blankie. But she fell asleep with her lambie in her arms, so it went to bed with her that night!

Now, instead of rolling over to check on my sweet Bean, I have to get up and go into her room and check on her sleeping in her big girl crib. Wherever she sleeps, I am one lucky Mama!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...