Sunday, March 21, 2010

GOAL!!

In my effort to "BE BETTER" this year, I decided I wanted to be healthier. Part of this included losing some weight. I'm not fat by any means (at least that's what people tell me, but I am a woman!) but I could certainly use to shed a few. So I decided to give it a shot. I've been eating much healthier, and keeping up with my exercise plan. And guess what... RESULTS!!!! Wahoo!!



Granted I desperately need a tan, and apparently some new jeans that fit :) but I couldn't help but share. I am SO EXCITED!!! The current weight loss is 11lbs! :) I just bought a dress for a friends wedding and, wait for it.... wait for it. It's a size........

FOUR!!!!

I am certainly not a size 4 in everyday clothes. Wouldn't that be nice? But this was an amazing accomplishment. The last time I wore a dress this size, was at senior prom! Wowzers. Go me.

I am actually going to look forward to my scrambled egg whites and fruit in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. go you!!!!!!! So happy for you! Maybe I should stop eating cake every night...hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...