Monday, March 8, 2010

A Work In Progress

I saw this the other day on ETSY and LOVED it.


I've seen a few others an have always wanted to get one. Unfortunately... they are about $50, plus personalization, PLUS shipping!! And since my budget doesn't allow for that much money for decorating... I decide to take it upon myself to make one.
Mind you, I'm no artist... and it needs a few more coats of paint, and a lot of edging. I probably should have chosen a font like the example that was easy... but why would I do something the easy way!?

Not to bad eh? :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks GREAT!!! :) Glad I get to see it a little bigger, hard to see on the phone. Can't wait to see it in person on Thursday, yay for girl's night! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...