Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Inflating...

There are lots of things about pregnancy that you hear about, but don't really understand until you experience it. Like...

SWELLING

Yikes.
There have been very few times in my life where I have felt "dainty". When you're a naturally curvy girl like me, tiny and little aren't exactly the main adjectives used to describe you. BUT I've always had my feet. Even when I had fat days, I could put on a cute pair of heels that always fit and feel like a million bucks.

See??



A great pair of shoes can make all the difference!



Here's the problem... my feet used to look like this:
6 Weeks pregnant on our way to Ohio for Jenna's & Dusty's Wedding. :)




31 Weeks Pregnant- after a long day at work- propped up on the bed.
I feel like my toes have turned into puffed up sausages.
Not to mention how uncomfortable it is. Meh.



Anyway... that's my whine for the evening. It's okay if you go throw up now. I know the sight of my cankles makes me want to. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...