Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Grateful!!

I just have to say how grateful I am for missionaries and worthy priesthood holders who are willing to serve! While two hours from home in Virginia Beach this weekend- we had a scare and had to go to labor and delivery. We even missed the cake cutting at our good friend's wedding reception!

Miss Bailey and I are 100% fine. Just a little irritation to my cervix that caused some bleeding and cramping. Enough to scare anyone who is 30 weeks pregnant! The first thing we did on our way to the hospital we called the missionaries in our ward. They called their mission president, who called the District Leader in Virginia Beach. They lived 10 minutes from the hospital we were headed to. We had barely gotten to our room when we got a call that the missionaries had gotten to the hospital. I can't explain how comforting it was to have those three servants of our Heavenly Father there to give me a blessing.

I am so excited for my husband to get the Melchizedek Priesthood in November. Hopefully next time we got to Labor & Delivery- it can be my hubby giving me the blessing.

I am so grateful for righteous priesthood holders who are willing to serve and be there for those that need them.

AND I'm super grateful and Miss Bailey is still kicking me and didn't make her debut early!

1 comment:

  1. How scary I am glad you and little miss are ok. Tell her she needs to bake a little longer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...