Friday, October 29, 2010

We Have A Melon!

I've been feeling like I had a melon under my shirt for the last few months- but at 33 weeks, Miss Bailey is officially the size of one BY HERSELF!

What a BIG GIRL! According to my doctor yesterday- she's weighing in around 4 1/2 pounds now and almost as long as she'll be when she's born. Now it's time for her (and me!) to just put on some bulk! Haha.

According to TheBump.com:
Your Baby: Month 8
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.

Believe it or not- she's already dropping. I'm not sure if we'll make it all the way to December 16th. I've had fairly high blood pressure and with one trip to labor & delivery under our belt, Matt and I are both feeling a slightly earlier delivery. We actually have a date in mind! Both of us were thinking it without mentioning it to the other- so we'll have to see if we're right!

No belly picture for 33 weeks since we're having our MATERNITY PICTURES taken by Maddy Egbert this weekend! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have maternity pics taken! I absolutely cannot wait to see them!!! Excited for your shower next weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I keep thinking Levi has been the size of a large melon for a long time. Take it easy girly. High blood pressure can be a scary thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...