Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5 Months!

I have a 5 month old?! Are you kidding me?When did this happen and how do we make time slow down??Has anyone figured this out yet?

Bailey is such a happy sweet little girl!
See!


She is almost always happy and has started having laughing fits! They are my favorite times of the day. Her Daddy can get her laughing like nobody's business. He laughs, makes funny faces, blows raspberries... anything he can think of to get her to laugh... it's ADORABLE.





Bailey is in such a fun stage! She is exploring everything- mostly by putting it into her mouth. This has been really cute, and borderline dangerous at the same time! Her hands, my hands, my clothes, her clothes, toys, books, flip-flops, Betty, anything and everything within her reach. (Including a dirty diaper once... ew ew ew.)




Look how much she's changed!!! Raising a child is truly an amazing experience and I am so grateful and blessed to be able to have such a precious little girl! She is such a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...