Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Bit of Little Bit

It's funny how becoming a parent completely consumes your life. I sit down so excited to upload pictures from my camera and realize- there isn't a single picture of ANYTHING but BAILEY. Which is great! But I'm afraid I might be neglecting everything else. Matt and I have decided we're finally going to go on a date! It's only been about 7 months since our last outing together without Bailey, so it's about time. Now to just manage to coordinate with a sitter :).

Summer is in full swing around these parts! Around the end of May Bailey finally started wearing 3-6 month clothing! Yay progress :) She is such a happy baby all the time- it really is impossible not to take pictures of her constantly.
I promise when wefinally go on our date we'll document it!

See...



"Grammy please, It's my time in the spotlight"

We also have a new development in the eating department- she used to be so dainty and cute. She would get a teeny bit of food on her face, maybe a bit running down her chin. Not anymore...



Eating has become a full fledged war zone! She blows raspberries, sticks her hands in her mouth, spits it out, and then rubs it everywhere! Her pretty white bib- not so pretty or white anymore. Most days I either stand to the side, or put on grubby clothes to feed her now! Can't have carrots staining my work pants :) lol.

I swear this little girl has the life...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...