Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...

This year was FANTASTIC! Full of time with family and friends. Now I know why I go through so much stress and hard work lol. I love Christmas. I love spending time with my family and seeing the looks on their faces when they open presents. I love reading Luke and going to Christmas service and remembering what the season is truly about. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, such great friends, and so many wonderful opportunites. This Christmas was amazing, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

Out of focus, but too cute not to add. Christmas Eve dinner with the Jorgensons.

Bella & I, such a cute sweet little girl!

The tree on Chritmas Eve... so many presents!! :)

We always had a Santa present to greet us when we came downstairs on Christmas morning. I had no clue how to wrap Mr. Hippo here, so he was Bella's Santa present! :)

She looks so sleepy, but I promise she was enjoying herself!


She LOVED Mr. Hippo :)

And as always, she loves Betty haha.

After presents at Matt's parent's house. Ready for DESSERT! lol

Ms. Cutie-Pie here had her own chair... spoiled haha.

What? Another present for me??

Bella LOVES Matt's sister Jen, and she loved her!

Seriously... could this kid get any cuter?

Merry Christmas!!!

As you can tell... Matt and I had a WONDERFUL Christmas. I hope yours was just as Merry and Bright!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...