Monday, November 8, 2010

Maternity Pictures!


If I was forced to pick a favorite... I think it's this one.

I know: my favorite pictures are always kissy pictures. Sorry.




Holy cow my hubby is a HOTTIE!







We had such a fun time on Halloween taking our Maternity Pictures.

Our photographer, Maddy, did an AMAZING job! I am so pleased with how they turned out and I can't wait to blow them up, frame them, and put them on Miss Bailey's wall! :)

Check out Maddy's work at http://photosbymaddy.blogspot.com/

And go ahead- schedule a session for Christmas cards. Trust me, you'll be SO HAPPY you did! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your husband looks a bit like John Travolta... See it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I've seen these photos a couple times...I still love them. Maddy did a great job! I wish we lived closer so she could take some photos of Dust and me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I've gone through pregnancy twice and refused to do maternity pictures each time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your comment over on Jen's blog and had to pop over! What sweet pictures!!! :) I know you guys are so excited to meet Bailey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...