Friday, November 5, 2010

O Christmas Cards, O Christmas Cards...

As a Mommy-to-be I am learning the art of timesaving and practicality. I love to craft and scrapbook. So ideally I would create my own homemade “cutesy” Christmas cards. Right… like I have time like that on my hands. Haha.

So I do the next best thing… I’ve been using Shutterfly for a few years now and I am always happy with the results. I was given an amazing photo book for a wedding present (thanks Jen!) with tons of gorgeous pictures from our wedding day. Since then I’ve been hooked!

Last year I did our cards through them and I loved the way they turned out!

There are soooo many cute new styles of cards out this year that it’s so hard to choose.

Don't be surprised if you get one like this for 2011! A year of Miss Bailey?! Yes Please!

Hmmm do you like this one in blue or green??

LOVE this one. I think it's my second favorite.


Bailey should be here by Christmas, (don’t anyone worry if your cards don’t quite get to you by then- they’re coming!) so I'm thinking I’ll combine our cards with her Birth Announcement. Which means…

It must be pink. But how to combine pink and a Christmas card??

Leave it to Shutterfly to have the PERFECT card!

What do you think?

Obviously we’ll add pictures of Miss Bailey when she gets here. But I LOVE the layout and design!

And I have to add: my all time favorite thing about ordering my Christmas cards from Shutterfly… you can print them at Target!!!!

No extra charge, and they’re ready within the hour. You just go pick them up from their photo center! So convenient.

If anyone is interested- Shutterfly is running a promotion for 50 FREE Holiday Cards just for bloggers! Follow this LINK and check it out!

Does anyone else have their Christmas cards done yet? I still have to get a jump start on shopping. I can't believe we only have 48 Days, 12 Hours & 58 Minutes. But who's counting?

3 comments:

  1. Yep cute card! I am not sending mine out until Levi gets here. I have told everyone they have to wait later to get cards from me this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Over here from WTE. I love your blog. You and your hubby are so adorable! I think we are due right around the same time (12/17 for me!).

    Best of luck and I love the cards you've picked out! :)

    -EKB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...