Sunday, March 18, 2012

Playdates :)

One of the things that I am loving about Bailey getting older and being more mobile is PLAYDATES!!! I love getting together with other mommies and letting our kiddos play.

After Christmas Bailey and I went to the Children's Museum with our friend's Heather and Christopher. Heather is pregnant too, and only 4 days behind me! So we love getting together, watching our big babies play and talking about our little growing nuggets :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I was pregnant with Bailey I stumbled on a message board on WhatToExpect.com. From the message board (thousands of women due in December 2010) I ended up finding a group of 25 INCREDIBLE women. Right after Christmas I was finally able to get together with three of these women and their precious little munchkins! It was so fun to put 'real' faces with their online faces and snuggle their sweet babies that I have 'known' since they were just the size of blueberries.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeing all of the girls side by side was amazing! They are all so different, different sizes, different stages, and different personalities- but they're all three weeks apart! Amazing group of women, wonderful 'date'. I can't wait to do it again soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...