Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Time!!

I'm sure it's not a secret... I CANNOT get enough of my sweet girl. She is such a joy to be with every day. And more than anything I am so lucky and grateful that I get to be home with her. I love watching her learn to do new things. And I can't get enough of this sweet smile!

Photobucket

She now knows to smile when she sees the camera... it's PRECIOUS! It is the biggest, cheesiest grin and I just want to smooch those cheeks and laugh every time I see her do it!

One of my favorite things about having a daughter is getting to dress her in fun outfits, hairbows, etc. I never though I'd be excited about diapers... but do you see these cute things?!?!

Photobucket

They still get stinky- which was disappointing lol. But they are soooo dang cute!

It doesn't matter what I take from her- she will STILL find something to climb on. It's just a matter of time before girlie ends up in the ER. **Knock on wood**

Photobucket

It is looking like the warm weather is here to stay- YIPEE!!! We've been taking advantage of all of the Daddy time :) Going to lunch, playing outside, and lots of time at the park. 78 degrees in March? Yes please!!

I'm not sure if she was examining her new sandals or her shadow :)

Photobucket

Family lunch date...

"Mommy if I smile REALLY big, can I PPPPUUUUUUH-LLEEEEAASE have a french fry?"


Photobucket

Dude... this is not a french fry.

Photobucket

DROOL... Baby sandals!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Sass striking a pose... we are in TROUBLE!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...