Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Year In Review- Part 2

I'm still adjusting to the fact that it's JANUARY already. So I thought I'd do a quick recap of 2009, again. This time in photo form :) Enjoy...
January:
Sweet Isabelle got TONS of toys for belated Christmas presents.
She was slightly overwhelmed.
February:
Girl's night with Jen!
March:
SNOW!!!!

Cute Isabelle "reading".

April:
FLORIDA!!!! :) On our way to go snorkeling.


Dinner at Sundowners. You got to eat dinner on the beach and watch the sunset.
Yummy and romantic... my kind of evening!
May:
Day on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale

The amazing view from our room.

June:
I got to see Jenna!!!! I miss her so much!

Date night with my love. Putt Putt :)

July:
Isabelle's first time in the pool, she LOVED it!
1st anniversary! Eating the top tier of our wedding cake at Strawberry Street.
August:
Cutie-Pie here had her 1st Birthday!!
Matt has his 26th!

September:
Car accident =/

FOOTBALL SEASON!

I finally beat Matt at Scrabble.


October:
Halloween!

Packing & Moving


November:
11/30/09
My new baby sister
Jillian Danielle

Thanksgiving!

December:

Matt's first Temple trip

Sweet Betty in front of our tree (before all the presents!)

What a year! Apparently I don't take many pictures when not too much is going on in January-March. Hopefully this year brings better, exciting things. So far January has proved to be quite boring. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...